adele eisenstein on Fri, 17 May 1996 20:01:32 +0200

MEDIA AND ETHIC

Dear Andreas,

Here is a general version, I suppose the best is to transform the attachment
to simple text within the message body - please tell me if you need me to do
that.
Otherwise, looking forward to that first Italian espresso! (oh how i could
use it now...)
buona sera
adele

MEDIA AND ETHICS of the contemporary critique

The international symposium "MEDIA AND ETHICS of the contemporary critique"
is an Ars Baltica Project, supported by the Finnish Arts Council and
MAP-project, to be held in Helsinki from September 12-14, 1996.

The outline of the symposium focusing on ethics and transformations of
traditional forms of critique in the new media culture follows. The four
main topics under discussion are: (1) Media: Space; (2) Media: Theory and
Tradition; (3) Ethics; and (4) Artists and Critics I/O.

We hope that you will be inspired by the concept of the MEDIA AND ETHICS
symposium, and we look forward to hearing of your interest in attending, or
other forms of collaboration.

Adele Eisenstein                Tapio Makela
Producer                        Programme Coordinator
<adele@caesar.elte.hu>
MEDIA AND ETHICS attachment.doc