anna balint on Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:56:28 +0200

Re: [Syndicate] Fwd: change it!

Dear Inke and Andreas,

there are so many perceptions! To be honest for me all this experience
is not that traumatic. I am a bit surprised to discover Western friend's
coloniser attitude, but that's rather interesting, personally I don't suffer so much.
Would you agree to put online all the discussion we had in August?
I think it was meaningful from many points of view. It documents
how we had to find productions means from one moment to another,
we were threatened that the list will close, and it marks the way that lead you
to want to decide who should be on an East-West discussion forum,
and who not.
I would like to make clear that I don't hold to the info text, I don't even like it,
and I believe that the subscribers also do not insist on this specific text.
As we said before, we are working on a new interface,
and I don't accept any pressure from your side - you are not even subscribed -
about the rhythm of our work. All former syndicalists  are welcome to
collaborate on the new project, we are going to announce it soon.
Andreas, I don't see why you call syndicate, and your former work a zombie,
I would invite you to write well based critical text about the list.
greetings,
Anna Balint