Claudia Westermann on Thu, 06 Sep 2001 01:53:38 +0200

[Syndicate] anonymous competition

Hi,

>vous pouvez commander un billet charter pour votre urban-GNou ici :
>you can order a charter ticket for your urban-GNou here :
>http://www.pavu.com/elliott-urban-GNou-charter/
>
>wishing you the best always.
>pavu.com

may I ask, why there are not any anonymous competions in the art field ?
or are there ? (never heard of one)

I admit, that this could become a little tricky here and there.
But if anyone is interested I could explain how that works in the field of
architecture.
It means a lot more paper work for the people who do the competions and a
lot more effort
for the juries to find out, which of the works are of the 'big names'. ;-)

In the art field that could mean that the 'big names' start to put
themselves in their work (if its video for example),
but I guess, this would become a little ridiculous after a while also.

Could be interesting to think that through, I think.

Claudia