furtherfield on Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:14:17 +0000

Syndicate: Threads - n i c k . m a c r o

A playlet adapted from a single posting read by Nick on a newsgroup.
Discussion on newsgroups are conversations which take place simultaneously,
in parallel.One or both the characters may in fact be 'bots'.

Disturbing and/or erotic depending on your sexual prediliction. Make your
own minds up.'

(a contribution from Nick 3 years ago now)

extract:-

F: I have a strong streak of desiring justice for all those who are
F: wronged. Her father is innocence of the crimes mentioned above.
F: At worse he is guilty of ignorance of her sufferings and not
F: able to relate to his children. Her mother was a bitch from hell
F: and crazy as a loon. Of course she is her mothers daughter and
F: no different than mommy dearest.
F: I wish her no peace in this life or the next..
G: Do you want me to buy your claim that you posted that story
G: just to let the truth out?  Man, there is a lot of awful truth in the
world,
G: and most of it isn't very poetic.  A man walked out one day and a bus
G: knocked his arm off.  A soldier said he would spare a child if his mother
G: sucked his dick.  She did; he bayonetted both of them.  Stuff like that.
G: Or more common, one day a man got cancer.  He died painfully, alone.
G: But something about this experience touched you.  You still love her, I
think.
G: Maybe she got the better of you, her deep pool of pain and poetry is
G: greater than yours, and so you do not have the monopoly on the bitterness
G: in the world.  She posted nothing about this experience, perhaps she
G: swallowed you as casually as a frog snacks a noontime fly, you are
G: inconsequential to her.

F: It always irrelevant to the destroyer.. they do not feel the pain of the
F: victim.. they enjoy it.. consume it.

n i c k . m a c r o
cyber-artist

Threads 1998