Chris Byrne on Mon, 27 Aug 2001 00:31:44 +0100

Re: Syndicate: OPINIONS NEEDED !!!!

How about "structuralist"?

It seems to express the attitude of nn, and cohorts to the way the list
should behave...

Interesting approach to the mechanisms of listservs, but not what the
Syndicate was about.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Byrne                          chris@mediascot.org