integer on Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:13:20 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: Chris Byrne

apropos newtonian name dynamics tralalela + lalala etc.

Atle. Inke. Andreas + Chris have been scheming since
part of the mob resigned. Initially they intended to
cause a flood of "noise" and blame NN.
Lately, they have been seen chasing their own tails.

likely the reason Claudia asked about the list name publicly.

tzo... Lately, they are chasing their own tails because they suspekt they are wrinkled.

Chris:  I'm afraid we cannot give you the V2 contact yet.

NN:  fainting theatrically.  Chris - although your maternal lang appears to be queen's english
     there are 2 grammatical errors in your last 3 missives [you transmit 5 publik emails per year hence
     this is a very high percentage - almost as high as marc garet's]

Atle:   :) :) :)  we must respect the dead.
                :) :) :)   the dead cannot be all wrong.

NN:  Atle, the doppelganger is brooding in condemnation of the dilettante.

paraphrasing frederic - these marionettes are essentially cucu.

et frederic - atle is part of the mob.

1001 zm!lz. atle look  ->

                                      - that was my flight through chaos.

Chris Byrne - email Anna Balint + Claudia Westermann the V2 contact.

Chris Byrne - If you pressure other life forms into uncomfortable positions
              you shall be ejekted out of your minimum wage job.

ditto for ART>MAFIA criminals + amalgam of ultra pathetic cheap watjes.

Chris Byrne, after you have transmitted the contact information you are requested to resign immediately.

NN