integer on Sun, 26 Aug 2001 02:24:59 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: those _were the days [ot]

furtherfield <info@furtherfield.org>

>And now Inke, Andreas and Chris are of course playing their only ace card
>left and leaving it to the users...mmm

It would splendid be if you did not attempt to rewrite history.
As far as I can ascertain, the proposal was Claudia Westermann's.

Inke, Andreas and Chris as Geert Lovink give excellent lip service
to open source. public domain. keyword. keyword but they ask for a memorial and.

Am certain the funds can be located to erect a monument for them
and anyone else desirous of commemorating their mailing-list administrator post.

But as anyone in Eastern Europe can attest, monuments ...

It would likely be more intelligent and pleasant
planting trees - there, where the electric fence used to be.

NN

-
hier triffst du life forms mit echten
namen statt nicknames! m9ndfukc.com macht spa?
und sie macht ernst: die virtuelle koridor wird zum
bindeglied ins real life: life forms mit echten
namen treffen sich auch im echten leben. da+da!

-

553kretar!at.0+55
- f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com