Steev Hise on Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:31:40 -0700 (PDT)

Re: Syndicate: [ot] \n2+0\ {0<->O}

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 found integer@www.god-emil.dk writing:

->>>Although as I said to
->>>Amy, it's much harder to run the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
->>>backwards.
->
->current research indicates the brain is not subjekt to the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

what research, prosit?
the mind, of course, but not brain,
brain being matter, and all matter subject to matter's laws.

->neither is beauty.

beauty is (does) not matter either.      ;-)
beauty is in the eye of the storm.       ;-)

smh

Steev Hise, Wannabe Has-Been
steev@detritus.net	   http://detritus.net/steev
*Recycled Culture: detritus.net
*Record Store: southtothefuture.com
*Progressive radio sketches: radioluchalibre.com
*Watching power flow: capitalletters.detritus.net
*Democratic sound collage generator: soundbakery.detritus.net
                     *** sig almost over ***