Anna Balint on Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:32:12 +0200 (CEST)

???

Dear list,
there have been many suggestions concerning the
adminstration of the syndicate, much encouragment arrived
both on the list and in my mail as well. Because many
people grasped wishes for less postings, I would draw a
line between an announcement-only digest  - and a syndicate
platform for discussions, a raw list. I would rather go in
the direction of Saul Albert, even if that takes more time -
discuss ways for rating postings and participate in the
moderation.
Atle Barcley offered a server in his environment at
anart.no. I have no objections to move the list there, and
specially appreciate a lot also his help offered in
technical co-adminstration.
greetings,
Anna Balint