integer on Sun, 19 Aug 2001 22:02:00 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: [ot]

Steev Hise <steev@detritus.net>

>but i've
>heard from a few people that i trust of other measures, such
>as extra fees levied against certain people, etc.

.usa citizens incur a tariff of $9.55

>->2 - there aren't any nato.0+55 users.
>
>Could you explain what you mean by this?

I am suggesting I mean human beings value being understood.

Did that embrace you +?
Have a bite then. It's delicious.

>Is this more
>semantics?

Dali ste slobodni +?

>I just saw someone using it at a show about a
>week ago. it looked quite nice, btw.

1001 smiles.

>It's been fascinating to watch the saga unfold, one of the
>most fiery and long-running distributed social interactions
>in the history of the net. Documentation of this could be an
>art work in itself.

Gdje pristajemo +?

>And besides, it will be over soon
>enough, so a memoir would be in order.  Don't you think?

Kad iduci odlazi +?

>I hope everyone sees this message as an attempt to discuss
>issues, and not an attack.  I am totally serious about the
>above project. I want to see a collectively produced
>step-by-step web-timeline of integer/antiorp/NN/mckenzie/etc

Tko igra glavnu ulogu +?

Pozdrav.NN