Claudia Westermann on Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:35:27 +0200

Syndicate: RE: administration

Dear Anna and all the others,

>Do you know any online guide for the configuration files and majordomo and
>everything is necessary for the administration.

that is what I have found out, but maybe some others do know of some more
links and stuff.

Perhaps we should suggest that to the users of the list as night lecture.

greetings
Claudia

Home of Majordomo with some links to FAQ etc.
http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/

commands majordomo (very short extract, English)
http://www.uni-stuttgart.de/About/majordomo.html

online documentation on managing majordomo (German)
http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/urz/mail/majordomo.html

user commands (German)
http://www.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/rz/Handbuch/majordomo/anwender.html

maintainer commands (German)