integer on Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:12:26 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: reality

Janos Sugar <sj@c3.hu>

>>like the program leaflet which mention me as an
>>organizer of the conferences.
>
>NEVER,

>Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, does not go away.
>-- Philip K. Dick

http://umed.med.utah.edu/MS1/anatomy/Web_View/Unit_2.htm

exactly how much more real can you stand to be janos +?

>you were mentioned _only_ in 96, but as an _assistant_, not as an organi
>zer:
>
>/.../
>METAFORUM III ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
>J<E1>nos Sug<E1>r,  Geert Lovink,  Diana McCarty,  and  Noel Villers
>Project Coordinator:    Diana McCarty (diana@dial.isys.hu)
>Webmaster:      Noel Villers (noel@dial.isys.hu)
>Finance:                Gabriella Sz<FC>cs
>Assistants: Anna B<E1>lint, Thomas Bass, G<E9>za F<F6>ldesi, and Gabriella Barta

looks like your reality and anna balint's were closer in 1996.
what has happened +?

did you become too real +?

>/.../

in any case presently
you seem to be rather preoccupied with reality as defined by Philip K. Dick

   [or (you fill in the space i provided) ... but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
    uncertain whether others would.
    en fakt some of those others are part of

   METAFORUM III ORGANIZING COMMITTEE + Project Coordinator + Webmaster + Finance + Assistants.

   METAFORUM III ORGANIZING COMMITTEE + Project Coordinator + Webmaster + Finance + Assistants
   includes you and everyone else and _not only Anna Balint (thought would mention it just in case
                                                             Philip K. Dick isn't as real as you)

   apparently the

   METAFORUM III ORGANIZING COMMITTEE + Project Coordinator + Webmaster + Finance + Assistants

   was not all (you fill in the space i provided)
   but then reality was kinder in those days right +?]

>ps
>
>>Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, does not go away.
>>-- Philip K. Dick

alors - as you seem to be rather preoccupied with reality as defined by Philip K. Dick

let me ask _you

if Philip K. Dick believes something and you believe Philip K. Dick
who is the [more] real slime +?

you understand janos +?

i hope you do. for if you do not - then reality _was kinder in those days.
and there is nothing as real as progress.

have suggested to andreas as well - that geert lovink and extra real friends + company
resolve the reality issue in a sensible manner.

_openly + _publicly.

the reality is that dogs do eat plants at times.
am just hoping it isn't for a lack of dog food.

because when that happens plants and dogs re:synthesize
[or de:sensitize - dependent on how much of a real dog or plant one is]

netochka nezvanova - eating chips.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - r!ch.bored.edukated. all dolled up 4|4|4 autumn
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478