Inke Arns on Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:49:06 +0200

Re: Syndicate: NN future

Dear Syndicalists,

At 09:22 16.08.01 +0200, Andreas Broeckmann wrote:
>some people who have been on this list for 5 1/2 years have started
>uns*bscribing, so you should not be too sure any more who is actually on
>this list from now on.

I'm off after this mail. I wish you success for the future of the Syndicate
list. It's been a very productive time, sometimes, and it has been quite an
experience. Now it's time for me to move on.

Greetings, Inke

- http://www.v2.nl/~arns/