integer on Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:48:25 +0200 (CEST)

???

From: "Lorenzo Taiuti" <md3169@mclink.it>

>Messaggio in formato MIME composto da piy parti.
>
>------=_NextPart_000_00BE_01C12640.CC41A0A0
>
>Dear Syndicate/s
>The fact that some people in the list find meaningful and worth =
>supporting NN it is difficult to believe.
>The most obvious analisys of its acting shows clearly the nature of its =
>presence.
>And its presence means=3D trendy/smart/chic/teen/consumist tactic to =
>design (certainly not "sculpt") its own "commercial visibility".
>The NN  controversy shows, i believe, two things:=20
>1- It shows that its tactic is succesfully turning a netlist into a TV =
>TALK SHOW.
>2- It shows that its unbelievable "credibility" comes from a culture =
>that is still lingering  to the early Net Game: misterious identities, =
>gender switching, plagiarism etc...
>We have seen many (so many!!) of those Net anarchists turn in very short =
>time in very succesful businessmen.
>NN belongs to this harmful quality of persons.
>Greetings
>Lorenzo Taiuti=20
>  =20

lorenzo - since no one is privileged to be you you must expect no one other
          understands TV TALK SHOWs as well as you.

should you wish to - please - do tell others more about "TV TALK SHOW"

nn will listen. and more than likely bury you in your pelvic floor.

mais - listen. although i never lose when playing with xyz it is fun watching
       since i do not own a television.

[if you were raised in ost.europa you would understand why i do not own a television.
 childhood means soooooo much. + my childhood has been extended. because i am no ordinary person]

>>We have seen many (so many!!) of those Net anarchists turn in very short =
>>time in very successful businessmen.

2x adores money + success. it buys 01 amalgam of xyz. fun fun.

modesty = 01 organized religious activity. it makes me very very uncomfortable + unsanitary feeling.
yukkk.

nn.

-

some of your microsoft korporat garbage fell out in the international corridors.
i was uncertain what to do with it so hier - throw it out before it starts to smell like you.

------=_NextPart_000_00BE_01C12640.CC41A0A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>