Syndicate admin on Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:54:12 +0200 (CEST)

Tisma: Re: Lovink: Re: Syndicate: Jaka Zeleznikar: _NN - what happend

Subject: BOUNCE syndicate@eg-r.isp-eg.de:     Admin request of type /
\bunsubscribe\b/i at line 4

Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:39:29 +0200
From: Andrej Tisma <aart@EUnet.yu>
Subject: Re: Lovink: Re: Syndicate: Jaka Zeleznikar: _NN - what happend

From: "geert" <geert@basis.desk.nl>

> Be a brave man, Andrej Tisma. If you have lost your moral confidence, then
> *ns*bscribe yourself and leave Syndicate to the corporate fascist soros
> swastika people.
>
> Who stops you from starting another list?
>
> Geert

Oh look who's here, the famous Big Brother Lovink, the Great Censor of
the open net.
Sure Geert I am not brave as you, like when you removed me from the
Nettime list without any warning, just because I was criticizing the
Kosovo Liberation Army thugs in 1998. But I know, KLA is also sponsored
by your papa Soros.
I wander would you dare to s*bscribe me on Nettime list now? Ha? What
would papa say!