furtherfield on Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:12:17 +0000

Syndicate: The Syndicate's Revolution...

Below more evidence of the facile non productive remarks that have graced
the lists,  blocking real creative intentions.

We are dealing with sub standard male type programmers here who are not
interested in art, freedom, debate, life, and global unity = smells pretty
close to fascism to me.

(NN and the mob) have always actively threatened many liberated thinkers,
artists, list members for challenging their macho actions.

TIme for a change 'The  Syndicate's Revolution' is at hand - soon at last we
can all speak to each other about ideas, events, creative politics freely -
I do believe that we will actually begin to experience of free speach...

Wow could that really happen? Let's see - watch this space...

marc garrett