Andreas Broeckmann on Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:35:11 +0200

Re: Syndicate: Re: what happend?

folks,

>in the case of nn, this was never discussed per se
>and if it was, a rough count from my rapidly ticking off neurons doesn't
>yield a lot of yeahs

on the list, yes, offlist, no. i got a fair amount of private messages, but
i feel strongly that they should have gone to the list.

annick, anke, and others: you *have to* voice your opinion *on* the list; i
have no time nor energy to stick my head out like this again and again for
a silent mass. if fred and jaka and andrej are the opinion leaders here, an
integer-ated syndicate list is what you will get. i promise. like eric, i
will leave and look for other, more bearable venues. no big deal, but
everybody who cares should take responsibility for where this list is going.

>anyway, it was stated earlier that the kosovo archives were shut down
>after a discussion on the list
>I don't remember that I was for this decision but nonetheless accept it

this is a different issue and i agree that the archive should be reopened.

greetings,
-a