Yukihiko Yoshida on Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:20:32 +0900

Syndicate: DanceReview/TimeZone

  T i m e Z o n e/ GMT+9:00  ---New Tokyo Dance Style--
  Dance and BodyCulture,Dance Diary from TOKYO
  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/
  (The URL for my review is in the following.
   http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/timezone.html  )

  Written By Yukihiko YOSHIDA

     yukihiko@sfc.keio.ac.jp
     moderator of Dance Maling List/Japan
     http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/danceml.html
    (The page is written in Japanese)

StarDancersBallet:http://www.sdballet.com/
"Dragon Quest",12th Aug 2001,at Aoyama Theater Tokyo

Tokyo,

As video game users know, there is a classic RPG video game
called "Dragon Quest"  from ENIX (http://www.enix.co.jp/).
This ballet took idea from this video game.
Minoru Suzuki,known as one of famous and creative choreographers
in Japanese ballet scene, produced this ballet.
As Haruomi Hosono (Harry Hosono),known as the leader of YMO,
Yellow Magic Orchestra, and ambient musician, pointed out,
the image worlds in video game and animation make "Romantic" form
in their own stories and worlds.
"Romantic video game world" just adapts itself to "Romantic ballet world".
The harmony and gap of opposite different two worlds could be senced.
In both fields of ballet and video game,this ballet was evaluated.
>From children to adults, the audience was delighted.

Yukihiko YOSHIDA

(C)All right reserved by Yukihiko YOSHIDA
   Questions and Comments should be e-mail to yukihiko@sfc.keio.ac.jp

Petition:Martha Graham is still in danger/
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/graham.html
3 Elements of the world:   Joy / Fun / Love
--Yuk;-)iko YOSHIDA
Yukihiko YOSHIDA
Artist/Systems Humanist/Generalist
<.org>
Keio University,Graduate School for Media and Governance
Japanese Society for Dance Research
World Dance Alliance

Project Xanadu : working as an assistant

<Personal Projects:>
The moderator of Dance Mailing List:
       <http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/danceml.html>
Xanalogical Artists Society -- We Fight on ! --
       <http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/XaS/>
e-mail address : yukihiko@sfc.keio.ac.jp
                 yukihiko@xanadu.net
webpage: http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/
closest fax number: <:none>
current BGM:<Can't take my eyes off you/BoysTownGang>
Travel Path:<none>
currnet physical location:<tokio,kanagawa,fujisawa>
current physical status: < fine >
GPS Coordinates:<.>
Citizen of World
a young master like Jedi