Alan Sondheim on Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:09:02 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Syndicate: [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

Doesn't this play itself out repeatedly? The same problem? With nn? with
one or another participant? I came on to the list from 7-11 to read nn -
by and large - s/h/e had left that list I believe; on the other hand, it's
also predictable - there is also little critique/discussion of h/e/r
politics for example - except by nn - it's locked in to a particular
style/rhetoric - _it_ speaks literally 'in other words' - perhaps too many
korporates/fascisms - self-promotion in its absence - one can always
delete - one can also start a new thread/direction. nn is unique;  the
symptom is everywhere - lists that close because of dominance - it can be
an artform/production in itself. - everything needs renewal - universe is
coming to an end -

-