Anna Balint on Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:11:17 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: re: /-+/

Dear Integer,

     >meaningful data

     zku!!!!!!k. varum +?
     uel. letz juzt za! dzat repeatedl! dr!v!ng @ 260 kmph through 01 forezt [! kall !t 01 .bio
     vakuum brush]
     haz revealed zomdz!ng 2 m! [z!l! (but ! need dze tangenta 4 belou) - eureka].
     and 01 neu doma!n haz b!n l!fed. ! ou balzac shal tel > ov !t latr.

when do you tell about it? is it a comedy?

     how +? happily!!!!!

     !nter.m9ndfukc.macht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre! da.da+da
            | \______________________________________________
                                                              | |
                                                             very ultra personal m9nd++

                                                             juzt az ue = share dze un!versz
                                                             tzo ue = share dze m9ndzkape.
                                                             do u not th!nk tzo +? do u not th!nk tzo +?

should I share a mindscape with you, an emotional membrane with you, and with everybody, could I speak with the
animals as Buddha?
OK. only cofee still has to be, as Cioran would say.
frei? I'd like to be harmonic and happy instead.
best wishes,
Anna Balint

      -

      Netochka Nezvanova - simply.SUPERIOR
      f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST head to toe and a few stops in between
      @www.eusocial.com
      17.hzV.tRL.478