Syndicate admin on Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:43:10 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: Art-formation "Lot Lorien"

From: "Iasen Svilenov" <iasen@usa.net>
To: <syndicate@eg-r.isp-eg.de>
Subject: Art-formation "Lot Lorien"
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 18:50:03 +0300

Hello dear colegues and friends.

I am manager of bulgarian world-fusion band "Lot Lorien". If you don't know
our art-formation yet, we are a most successfull bulgarian band in this
style. We are from Varna, Bulgaria. We are interested for making contacts
with festival organizers and musicians who do colaborative projects. We want
to include guest musician from a host country to make a new ethno-fusion
line in our music. We will be so happy if we have a chance to include guest
musicians in our author-ethno music. You can send me condition and
recomendation in option.

Best wishes
Iasen Kazandjiev
manager