Syndicate admin on Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:50:06 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: ARTISTIC PROJECTS CO-ORDINATOR htba

Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 04:20:30 +0100
From: Dan Pinchbeck <dan@htba.demon.co.uk>
Subject: ARTISTIC PROJECTS CO-ORDINATOR

*apologies for any cross-posting - please distribute this to anyone you
feel would be interested*

ARTISTIC PROJECTS CO-ORDINATOR
Hull Time Based Arts
?18K - ?21K (depending on experience)

In September, Gillian Dyson will be leaving HTBA to pursue her own
artistic practice, starting with a residency in Australia. This leaves
an opening in the team for a full time Artistic Projects Co-ordinator.

Main Responsibilities: Curation, Networking, Finance/Fundraising,
Production Management, Contracts, Liaison, Marketing and Education (in
collaboration with revelant staff).

Full job description and person spec online at www.timebase.org, or
email HTBA for an application pack: timebase@htba.demon.co.uk *

Closing date for applications: Tuesday 31st July

Hull Time Based Arts
42 High Street
Hull
HU1 1PS
+44 (0)1482 216446
timebase@htba.demon.co.uk
www.timebase.org

* don't mail me - my email is playing up wildly!