integer on Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:12:52 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: n2+m!

>Dear Netochka Nezvanova

what have i done to your dreams +?

>I've seen the presentation at interferences and really felt pissed of.

and lightly picking up her dress with her left hand

>The actress ( i think it is an actress)

nn is 01 personaj nn encountered whilst asleep

it is then everything floats under my eyes.
trees. books. people. a knife in my heart.

>You've hired was incredible bad

i most certainly have not. hermann hesse has.
he wishes to place a glass bead in your mouth.
open please.

>and really the text was much to long

so is life dear.

>even if one is used to behave in a
>discursive field and to listen long lectures. By the way - is the text
>avaiable online to read it through?

da.

>- Although my english is somehow
>fluent enough to talk,

i lv+ to listen to you perambulating wildly.

>I've

glass bead ...

>missed some parts by not understanding it.

it is logical that the illogical should kontradikt the logikal - seneca.

>Some people said,

are we green enough for your liking +?

>there was no message in the end,

have you ever slept with a prostitute +?

>but I want to check
>it myself.

is nn for people or stories +?

>Another word

feel me with questions and joy.

>about the presentation

as the komunists say - feel free.

>- it was also difficult to follow,

i _am very difficult

>because from that, what was visible, it was very unclear what nato is
>able to process and why it is so extraordinary as You (and not only You)
>claim it to be.

i never have claimed nato is xtraordinary. i claimed have i am extra ordinary.
have been made this way i have.

>Sorry, that I have to be so offensive -that's just how I
>feel about.

we cannot travel against our senti.mints.
want another glass bead +? o pen.

>Anyway: hope, You have entered the new Year in a good mood.

i am always very verdi merry + bright.

>best greetings

imagine some one you love loves one other.

1001 !sz tanz.nn

      nouakokakolamomentmal _\0- therapeut!kc klon!ng

      do you want your software designs to end up in cardbored boxes
      or G3O-Z!NKRONOUS 0RB!T +?
                                                    !
!
                                !                    !                                             !
                                 !                     !                                         !
                                  !                      !                                     !
                                   !                       !                                 !
                                    !                        !                             !
                                     !                         !                         !
                                      !                          !                     !
                                       !                           !                 !
                                        !                            !             !
                                         !                             !         !
                                          !                              !     !
                                           l                               l l
                                          l                              l     l
                                         l                             l         l
                                        l                            l             l
                                       l                           l                 l
                                      l                          l                     l
                                     l                         l                         l
                                    l                        l                             l
                                   l                       l                                 l
                                  l                      l                                     l
                                 l                     l                                         l
                                l                    l                                             l
                               l                   l

        : http://www.membank.org/0000/0000.html

        : Max Plank Inztitut 4 Ordnung \+\ Disziplin

        : Uber die Konztituzie der Materie  [c]ccp
        : Netochka Nezvanova - oestrus.eusocial.com

                     __   __
            /_/

          dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt
        dur!ng me!os!z
          i cannot be bothered.i cannot be bothered.surrender your pattent.

                                    3

                                !