yann@x-arn.org on Fri, 13 Jul 2001 01:17:25 +0200

Syndicate: .de - globalizing

i love u . ch
x-sory                        4                                  x-posting

  zz

video time rate 4 screening object :
1_screen = (navigator.window)  / (%every%)  / 30 s
( use HTML tag : <meta HTTP_EQUIV="refresh"
CONTENT="30;URL=$URI">
available from a 56.6k modem   - 4 bl!nd uZer &
z o b

&

Re:unknown@.zob
=

dear arn,

sorry if its not clear what we are asking for. the question is that we may
experience some problems in having an on line presentation as desirable, so
we are asking for the projects in those suports to avoid problems.
You can just send the web address of the project you would like to submit
and it will be considered of course..

 >reply

	http://x-arn.org/x_tools/checklist/checklist-colors.php3?n=6

this undefined screening object connect you to a world wide backbone

	for cultural exchange.

the duration of s.c is endless until parts of internet  break down -

also you can (con) + tribute to the object	clean (n) ing :
	http://x-arn.org/x_tools/checklist/dele.php3

(    report bugs    )
unset($a,:"INTEGER":)

object location:

	http://x-arn.org/x_tools/checklist/checklist-colors.php3?n=2

 > special greetings to [%mez%] & asco-o

	source code on request

						.ty

	remote  sensors    a "              re   pr

"
"

alternatively               &?you should work with http://e-c-b.net

--