integer on Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:11:02 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: interaccess 0+2

append - unless InterAccess grants free access to anyone wishing to attend the NATO.0+55 workshop
- InterAccess' _special_ license is permanently revoked.

based on prev + kurrent InterAccess transmissions.  permit someone to vomit++

my kompliments to InterAccess - a CANADIAN [non-profit +? too lovely to verify - does not surprizez]
that [non-profit] ART-ORGANIZATIONZ are abs filth - much much much much+++ more so than any korporation.

as of now - all NATO.0+55 institutional discounts to CANADIAN ART-ORGANIZATIONZ have been terminated.

you ____... l!ke mob akz!on +? d'accord. shl !ndulge.

nn.

-
-