integer on Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:36:41 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

From: "Douglas Fishbone" <dfishbone@hotmail.com>
To: integer@www.god-emil.dk
Subject: Re: Syndicate: ananas
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:26:38
36]

<P>Dear God/Integer:</P>
<P><BR>Thanks for your email.&nbsp; I printed ut a copy to try to figure it out,
 but I can't make sense out of it - if you liked the project or you think its cr
ap.&nbsp; What does it say?&nbsp; Let me know - I am very intrigued. </P>
<P>Cheers,</P>
<P>Doug Fishbone&nbsp;</P></DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN

i suggest you have a seat and admire me.

Doug Fishbone - laughs at those devoured bananas +
Doug Fishbone - Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer

nn t!ped

uen = 01 ua!td !n 01 l!ne approx .h 2 aku!r bananaz = ou!
ma!z ma!ntenant +?

>On Thursday, May 10th, I installed a gigantic mountain of bananas - well
>over a ton of them - in the historic town square in Piotrkow Trybunalski in
>Poland. The work, which was literally devoured by the crowd, was an
>interactive commentary on greed, globalization, consumerism and violence

"Douglas Fishbone" <dfishbone@hotmail.com>

ur ema!l adrezze = tellz m! mor about interactive com.mentary,
greed, globalization, consumerism and violence

+ ueztern banal!t!

= zvp. keep ur bananaz uear dze! belong. ost europa != 01 zoo.

                       k                               n                        o               u       !                 n            g                        u    .                        =                                         k    e                 e            p      z                      m                                                    u                         a                 r                              m                                                  u   h                e    n
                        m                                       z                        h                   !                  v      e          r                                !               n       g                                          !                n                                     m                        !                      z                        k                o     m                         p                r                    e                  h

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  i was designed especially for you
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST     head to toe and a few stops in between
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                      |  +----------
                                                     |  |     <
                                                        |       >

>Something strange happens with my computer,
>somebody fakes my mails, plays games, seems to download all content from
>here,
>put on my screen jokes, like the mind vision software, and
>many others, netscape recycle system, cc: reminder, I suspect that it is
>you.

karefl. nn kan b pa!nfl.