integer on Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:03:44 +0200 (CEST)

???

alejo <18milpies@usa.net>

>honor, hola!
>
>look my message was just a fwd from a messagge from jaromil a friend from
>italy..im sure he will be very open and please to give you more info. about
>the whole project..
>
>jaro@dyne.org

fascism = 01 cooperative movement aussi.
very + ultra.  en fakt all humanitarian movements have been cooperative.

nn believes in the PEOPLE as nn believes in GOD.

nn - simply.SUPERIOR

>honor <honor@va.com.au> wrote:
>hi there alejo,
>
>i was recently reading your posting to syndicate discussing drazen pantic's
>ASCII applet + / vs the inclusion of an ASCII video convertor in NATO.  i
>thought your comments were really interesting.
>one of the things i find frustrating about the way .nn presents her ideas
>is the inherant contradiction which exists in her work.

2x - simply.MULTIDIMENSIONAL

honor@va.com.au - dumb [+ filthy = as all mob participants] okzident kr!!!ket

>her deeply
>anti-capitalist communiques seem shallow considering that her notoriety has
>been built on the back of a commercial peice of software, released under a
>proprietry licence.
>i'm always rather surprised to note that few have addressed the fact that
>in an environment where many programmers + developers are moving toward a
>more cooperative + collaborative approach to tool-making, through open
>source, that it is rather odd that the media art world has been so quick to
>praise a proprietry piece of commercial software as 'art'.
>why, i wonder, was max + pD not awarded the same attention by these people?
>
>anyway, i'm really interested in the project you mentioned in your email:
>
> >that code
> >is going to be also a good start for the development of a java client
> >working with codec compressed ascii stream technology, what we're
> >actually developing with the soon to be released hascii project at
> >dyne.org.
>
>can you tell me a little bit more about this?  do you have any info that
>you can pass on, or are things still too early on in the development?
>
>best wishes
>
><london + amsterdam>

><honor@va.com.au>           <http://www.radioqualia.net>

><honor.harger@tate.org.uk>  <http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/>
>ph: +44 (0)20 74015066

>Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1

arent you lovely.

nn plazez 01 ekspenz!v ost europa boot on 01 FREE okz!dent kr!!!ket + zm!lez.