Friddy Nietzche on Fri, 15 Jun 2001 06:48:50 +0700

Syndicate: Regarding integer;;;

Semiotics of refusal;

Re: RE: Syndicate: "spams" by integer

I wi.ll.//to/ get into the question(of)whthr content introduced
into a mailing list;and well within the boundaries of its topic;
such as that produced by collective sub/organism
...integer...n/n....
can be considered spam to begin with;
I state,from my angle:
its not spam;;.....regardless if its
::::quantity:::
is un-compatible with the communicative habits
and protocoles and desires and cultural mechanisms
of certain participants here;;;

net is an interactive medium
mailing lists are an interactive medium
they are not collections of articles in the same sense a magazine
is
they are public forums
a bit like ancient town squares
their very nature is not formed around
that which is said--accumulation of content
but an act of saying and continous reacting

thusly, nn's commentaries,regardless of how they
may b viewd from angle of personal tastes are
in my view a perfectly acceptable form of
behavious on a mailing list

it has always been
ever since such lists
emerggged

disfunct.ional organisms tend to produce disfunctional///
unbalanced ammounts of matter///be they biological
conceptual
or...as in a case of a mailing list///-communicational.

ever since the start
of mailing lists
a good mailing list
where people know how to use the form
how to read/filter/delete quickly
and swim joyously amongst the semanticc
noise,can be an enjoyable expirience for all

it is when people treat a list
as a static objkt expecting it to
resemble
edited realities of tv
and newspaper

that problems start

I have no problem with nn staying

and then there are issues of
personality and networking
some haven't yet grasped that
personal and otherwise relations and communications
even personalities on the internet are handled differently
and try to react accordingly to outdated
19th century academie modes of communication

our beloved nn (we feel a certain sweet compatibiliy
towards her, as one collectif bio tech organism
towards another) is a being of another universe

her arrogance programmed in and conceptual

deprived of petty human motivations....

so;;your reactions are;;mistaken;;you are not+
hearing what you think you are;;you are not being
insulted;;;all communication is emulation,;;;;

you'll have to learn to live with these endless
possibilities;;;and

ninotchkas of this world

cause tty.mez
are a.changing

even though she is getting a bit repetitive lately;
maybe she needs a holiday
or a new personality konstrukt
to spice it up;

but definitely