Inke Arns on Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:41:48 +0200

Re: Syndicate: Re: Tesla

At 15:15 13.06.01 +0200, you wrote:

>the tesla museum in belgrade has its website at
>www.yurope.com/tesla

The correct address is http://www.yurope.com/org/tesla/

[I had to check it because I am just doing some research on Tesla, in the
framework of a university seminar about technological phantasies of the
historical avant-garde 1910-1930 ;)]

The first biography about Nikola Tesla dating back to 1944 is online as
well (and it is a great book, I read it in German):

John J. O'Neill: Prodigal Genius. The Life of Nikola Tesla. [1944] Complete
On-Line Volume. <http://www.light1998.com/Tesla_Book/ProGen_TOC.html>

Greetings,
Inke

- http://www.v2.nl/~arns/