integer on Sat, 2 Jun 2001 14:23:25 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: rhizome kontra th!ng.net

>Well, thanks for the compliments.  I would have expected no less.
>
>Unfortunately in this case you don't know what you are talking about.
>It's a great "privilege" indeed to have maintained TT over years
>without outside support.  And it is also a "privilege" to work all
>these extra hours to support other peoples' projects.
>
>But who cares...  go ahead and be happy in the Disney monoculture
>you are so activly assisting to create.  Or do you have any
>better ideas?  I'd be really curious to know.  But somehow I think
>I know your answer already...  it's going to be the same old
>broken record.
>
>Too bad, because I sincerely appreciated your political stance
>in many instances, particularly during the Kosovo war when you
>put up links to some rare cogent commentary.  I just don't get it
>why you take this attitude towards us.  Was it your spat with Ted
>Byfield or what is it?  It's just unbelievable that you write
>on a platform like Rhizome (now who is "korporate" here?)

rhizome dze l!zt = oke avec moi.

re: life forms who operate rhizome - eg. mark tribe + alex galloway - they are laughable + destitute.
mais __... so are most new.media artists.

you wish to destroy rhizome +?
experiencing problems +?

>and then
>hurl your shit over from THERE?
>
>Bah!

bah yourself monsieur giganto.
do you wish to `humanitarian assist` rhizome +?
experiencing problems +? you cannot +?

i can do that. in fact i'll just give you the money to render rhizome null + ultra null.
send me your \ thing.net's proposal.

however you must know in advance - if i fund thing.net for 6 months or 1 year
i want you to sanitize that ridiculous amalgam of inkompetent marionetten.
i.e. throw out all the invalids + posers.

>Ok, be a nasty bitch... chacun a son gout.
>
>Whatever.
>
>Over.

feeling impotent +?

nn

1001 ventuze.nn

                                            pre.konssept!*n
                                                  meeTz ver!f1kat!*n.

  -

  Netochka Nezvanova    -  eksplod!ng galax!ez + !nflaz!onar! un!versez
  f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
  @www.eusocial.org
  17.hzV.tRL.478