integer on Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:40:22 +0200 (CEST)

???

>Once again you have forced my face to crack open a smile, and at 7.30 in
>the morning before I have to go to work - that is an achievement to be
>proud of.

he may have been informing you the okzident perfume should remain where it belongs.

>>The Leonardo network takes this opportunity to thank all those who lent
>>energy and resources to allow Leonardo to defend itself in court.
>
>... and congratulations to the people at LEONARDO who fought this battle
>successfully! we can never be sure that successes like these will last, but
>it is great to see that the world is not totally f*cked up yet.

it is great to see that the world is not totally il*iterate yet.
respect also 2 the .us military sponsored mit respectables.

>respect
>also to the reasonable judges.

respect also 2 1 dimensional model citizenz worldwide.
bewitched bothered + bewildered am i.

>greetings,
>-a

beauty may require the servile imitation of what is indefinable in objekts.
beauty can be defined as that which remains true 2 its nature only when veiled.

nn

                                      |9|
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T?k_oL] ?f ???3       |
                 herausgegeben v?m !nternat!onalen