Chris Byrne on Mon, 14 May 2001 22:59:20 +0100

Syndicate: Message from the invisible Admin...

Dear syndicalists,

As you may be aware, there are currently 3 persons dealing with Admin
duties on Syndicate list. The main person dealing with these tasks is
currently Inke Arns, Andreas Broekmann also helps, and I have done
relatively small amounts so far compared to the efforts of Inke and Andreas.

We are all overworked already, so to help keep the list alive and
functioning it would be helpful if you can observe some basic procedures.
It will also make life easier for you.

If you want to post to the list, please ensure that the e-mail address you
send the message from is actually subscribed to the list. Thus your message
will appear on the list as you intended, and you will not create
unnecessary work for the Admin team.

I would also like to ask if there are any people out there who would like
to join the Admin team. Please e-mail myself, Andreas or Inke for further
details.

Greetings

Chris Byrne

Chris Byrne                          chris@mediascot.org