integer on Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:52:21 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: \/\ uszfl

>Dear Netochka Nezvanova,
>this is to remind you about the information and documents we need from you
>in order to organize you travel and staying in
>Could you send me as soon as possible information about you  (first name,
>last name, date of birth, address, city of departure)?
>Please, send me also a 500 character bio, a 2000 (around) characters
>description of your work and 3 jpg pictures concerning your work (these are
>standard things we ask to our guests for press reasons).

bonjou bonjour bonsoir

first name : netochka
last name :  nezvanova
date of birth : 01/25/1978
address :                                          france
city of departure :                    france

b!o : human being in progress - retreating towards uuuuuuuuuu
      Top 25 Women Leaders of the Millennium - USA - selected
      Virtual International Women's University  -  Deutschland -
                        Netochka Nezvanova marathon presentation
      X-00 - France
      Gallery ERSEP  - France
      Farmers Manual - Austria
      Steim - Netherlands - artistic director
      DFI   - Britain
      Sonar - Espania
      Ircam - France
      Browserday - Netherlands
      Alternative Museum - USA
      Audiovisualizers - Canada
      BEK   - Norway
      DEAF / V2    - Netherlands - invited presentation and software workshop
      Schrek Ensemble - Netherlands
      72dpi - Deutschland
      Schoemer-Haus - Deutschland
      Cagliari Electro-Acoustic Society - Italia
      ORF kunstradio - Austria
      Leonardo Music Journal - USA
      Teleportacia  - USSR
      BOURGES 1999 - France - competition - 1st prize
      Plant Syntax - Australia
      ZAC 99 - France
      Computer Music Journal - USA
      Expo2000 - Deutschland
      Siggraph 99 - USA
      N5M 99 - Netherlands
      CIAC - Canada
      ICMC - Deutschland
      FCMM 2000 - Canada
      FFMIX - Espania
      EMF - USA
      International Festival of Computer Arts - Slovenia - Netochka Nezvanova festival
      Interferences - France
      StudioXX - Canada    - competition - 1st prize
      Transmediale - Deutschland  - competition - 1st prize
      Vdor21/Break21 - Slovenia - competition - selected

      Starledger magazine - USA - interview
      Mladina magazine - Slovenia - interview
      Switch magazine - Japan - interview
      Heise.online - Deutschland - interview

jpegs - please select as desired

http://m9ndfukc.com/242.telemedicina/
http://m9ndfukc.com/propaganda/zekuensz/_nebula.m81.000.gif.hTmL
http://m9ndfukc.com/propaganda/zekuensz/m9ndfukc.m2cht.fr3!.001.gif.hTmL
http://m9ndfukc.com/b47c99

+

http://eusocial.com/logo/nato.gif

01 amalgam h!er
http://m9ndfukc.com/nato.0+55/

1001 caterpillar tears.nn

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - open handz. kloze handz.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST  - inconfondibile - opera ciclopica
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478