integer on Mon, 2 Apr 2001 03:05:12 +0200 (CEST)

???

hallo. i liked this very hence [je sper du != m9nd] have posted publicly.
[shall respond privately]

"tutti fruti intelecti poeti et dolce mind
suckers eastern experts" - lekker++

are you referring to ozident life forms +?

personal opinie = ost.europa life forms
even those "tutti fruti intelecti poeti et dolce mind"
are quite action oriented - much more so than ozkident life forms
who are quite ultra pathetic + weak.

aber = ost.europa life forms = have 01 ultra weakness aussi.
schhhhhhhhhhh.

> allo. please try again +?

does work now, i appreciate your immediate action.

> = much more expensive than that non +? considering how much
> ost.europa life forms earn ___....

ironically, macs are ideal for the east, cause of the possibility to be
sustained by non-experts - and - this is why the pc mafia is fighting
against them. they suck and earn on anybody who they equip with the intel
babylon. what costs this side the most is inability of people to form
reasonable exchange AND inability to perform independently at the same time.
no money can solve this problem, and paradoxically, out of no-exchange
everything is expensive, no matter how cheaper it must be.

this should be discussed by tutti fruti intelecti poeti et dolce mind
suckers eastern experts - they like to play advisers, ivanhoe, james bond,
ngo, social workers at vennice biennal of manifesta, help as quasi
jurnalists or whatever, just not the work they can really do (what do they
know to do but internet and festival turism, do you know?). and the most
endangered they are if somebody on the local level is able to act on it's
own. they are the most afraid to recognise how their work is just connected
to their narcissistic humanitarian frustrations.

sarajevo is empty now. so desperate (and stupid) to hope again for olympic
games. syndicalists just write about the places in the east where and when
the cnn goes. when they would understand the people they like to quote, they
would see their picture in the mirror - they would realise they are just
mental cowboys, the blueprint of the corporate dreams.

http://membank.org/dataset/n/zizek.o.mp3

>Dear friend,
>
>I want to tell you that I think the Main problem of
>the Balkans is that we are all "white".
>
>el

my hands are whiter than yours. i utilize ultra lux.