integer on Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:57:47 +0200 (CEST)

???

>My dear Eleni Laperi,

"friendly" property router - fr3004 series

>        The first thing I do every morning is to read the
>        e-mails from the syndicate to my box. It is one of the
>        pritiest things internet offers: a fast communication
>        and make you feel part of a great and equal members of
>        the global community.
>
>As one of the founders of the Syndicate, and organizer of a few events
>for the Syndicate, I can say that I am more than happy that you find the
>list useful.

I _think - the principal culprit is precisely "useful".
Most humans can only asses one other life form via
"is it useful ?"

compassionate smile to all those useful.
nn

>What aggressiveness and intolerance are you referring to?
>Towards whom? Please be more precise, as I don't understand what you are
>trying to convey.

"Please be more precise"

what has happened to stories ?
were they sold for precise "useful" ?

immaculat smile to all those imprecisely useful.
nn

-

I like your email address.  I am happy thinking of god as a prime number in denmark.
Are you in denmark?  Jag talar svenska men inte danska.  --Ann

                      Jag talar svenska men inte engelska.  -n-n

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - unique piktorial index 2 illuminat ur tekst
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478