Andreas Broeckmann on Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:48:23 +0200

Syndicate: information on the real situation in macedonia

From: "Iskra Dimitrova" <iskradimitrova@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:31:11 -0000

dear friends,
this is a letter that is currently signed up by macedonians and sent to many
world media's addresses.
this is not a chain letter, but i'm sending it to you just for information
on the latest events in macedonia.
so, nothing bad would happen to you if you don't forward it and furhermore -
there is not need to sign it up, but it will be great if you could just read
it.
i appreciate your time and effort,
iskra