expeople on Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:53:32 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: ZTV; ctrl-z radio - to all ctrl-z lovers,

to ctrl-z lovers, ZTV +   ctrl-z radio audience
and   [Zet_maG] readers

to english speacking people
1. sorry for the inconvenience - the video/audio files in ztv ctrl-z radio didn't work properly recently ,Now everything works well, I guess, in the therms of the 'unstable media'
http://zetmag.org
http://zetmag.org/tv
http://zetmag.org/radio

2. some slight changes in zetmag in general/go and see them

3.changed policy of publishing - more comments and interviews /with people we thing are important

4. live options for broadcast of audio/video content still exist - it seems we are poor of content yet these days we are going to broadcast 4 interviews including and inteview of Filip zidarov- cheef of 'City' gallery Sofia

reminder
acting people as David D'Agostino become friends of us
http://www.photone.ch/zetmag/magazine2001/people/david.htm
http://www.freespeech.org/ctrl_z/magazine2001/people/david.htm

reminder 2
 the broadcasting days are coming - find a translator - we usually use bulgarian in our daily talks!