David Blair on Sat, 10 Feb 2001 01:58:51 +0100

Re: Syndicate: \/\ i.am.soft.wear.

>- Subject: Thank you
>Congratulations on your superb presentation yesterday with Anne
>        nn: eksakt. we _are simply SUPERIOR soft wear.

being a good dandy  probably means being able to tell the difference
between the high and the drug, or more specifically between the attention
and the clothing.

(how easy to remember, how difficult to forget, or maybe the reverse?)