integer on Mon, 5 Feb 2001 23:24:28 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: \/\ dze tazte ov allozentr!k

darko fritz <fritz.d@chello.nl>

>thanks for your positive reaction on my message [starting from feburary 4th
>2001]. i am more than happy when someone get critique in positive and
>constructive way, as was my intention [btw, do not happens often]. respect.

dze un!korn tapeztr!ez at dze cluny muzeum !n par!z
uoven !n dze _15th zentur! dep!kt dze 5 zenzez karakter!z!ng
each zensz !n termz ov dze enjo!mnt !t prov!dz.

tazte   - dze tazte ov fru!tz
zmel    - dze zmel ov flouerz
touch   - dze touch ov 01 karez!ng hand
hear!ng - dze znd ov muz!k
s!ght   - dze z!ght ov beaut! reflktd !n 01 m!ror

konzult!ng 01 _modern book on zenzor! pz!kolog!e
= 01 f!ndz but 01 paz!ng refernsz 2 dze zenzor! affekt.

ernezt schachtel.z modez ov eksper!ensz!ng dze veLt
autozentr!k + allozentr!k.

autozentr!k = konzrnd avec hou + uat !z !t `!` feel.
            = 01 fuz!on betu!n zenzor! kual!t! +
            dze plzr odr d!zplzr + dze `!` = rezpndz pr!mar!l!
            2 zomdz!ng !mp!ng on `!`

allozentr!k = !nvolvz objekt!f!kaz!on.
              dze emfaz!z = uat !z tak!ng plasz `out dzere`
              + uat dze objkt !z l!ke

lets read:

"For sure I do not understand it fully, but read with pleasure or
annoyance these texts that take some time to digest."

"absolutely nothing. but in some measures respectable for other people time
 and good taste"

nn

                                          pre.konssept!?
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!?.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - SUPORT-VEkTOR-MASKIN - ISBN: 0140444556
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478