integer on Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:59:01 +0100

Syndicate: [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ nn \ nato.0+55 bulet!n 0+47

         \\ 242.buletin - NATO.0+55+3d.macht ganz glucklich + fre!

            242.vr!!!endl!.korporat.projektilz.

                - nn has joined 01 ekxtra konglomerat. impetus +?
                  we like cycling in korporat plastik. it makes us real giddy + v.kooperativ.

            242.kompetition

                - 5o5o.org - http://www.fiftyfifty.org - will be disorganizing the
                  next m9ndfukc++ distraktiv media konkurs - anticipated prize 5000 - 10000.

            242.das.kapital

                - talks are commencing on the next generazie nato.0+55
                  with 2 ultra lovely + large konglomerates.

                  target = cycling74 +?  permit someone to smile.
                  implicit transgression = makromedia. bon chance 2 all marionetten+

                  cycling74 |2| evidament.

            242.+?

                - http://www.eusocial.com/242.unidentified.objekts

            242.transmediale

                - come stress my caterpillars - at transmediale 2001
                        `and the caterpillar dress?  can't wait to wriggle into` - da +?

            242.klikx - juzt urz

               - http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm/242.055.kinase.sit.bin
               - http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.programmez.html

friendly

          dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt
        dur!ng me!os!z
          i cannot be bothered.i cannot be bothered.surrender your pattent.

                                    3

                                !

Netochka Nezvanova  - xerox m! - ! l!ke !t
^Pf^P^P^P3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478