Derek Holzer on Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:47:04 -0000

Re: Syndicate: info-request

At 20:57 +0300 1/11/01, Olga Goriunova wrote:

>Does anybody know any good post-graduate program in media theory and
studies
>in Europe for English-speaking students?

University of Westminster in England: Hypermedia Research Center

http://www.hrc.wmin.ac.uk/

I am not sure exactly what level they are working at in terms of grad/post
grad, tho. But interesting enough to have a look at.

Everyone, please keep these recommendations coming, as I am interested in
this as well.

Thanks,
and all the best,
Derek Holzer