chambsil on Tue, 3 Oct 2000 01:50:40 +0200

Syndicate: VideoMedeja 00, last call for ENTRIES!!!

Dear Syndicalists,
In case you cannot reach the opennet we also send you the personal e-mail
address of our secretary, Silvija Camber, through which can contact us:
chambsil@EUnet.yu

Best regards,
Silvija Camber

----------
> From: send@wam.com
> To: chambsil@EUnet.yu
> Subject: [Fwd: Syndicate: 'VideoMedeja_00' ENTRY FORM]
> Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 3:34 PM

--- Begin Message ---
ENTRY FORM

  'VideoMedeja_00' Festival
THEME: 'Creation of Destruction'

Deadline: 15th of October, 2000
The work must be made during the past two years.

FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Surname:
First
name:
Correspondence address:
Postcode:
Country:
Telephone:
Fax:
E-mail:

Please use one application per entry piece and include it with all
the necessary requirements.

PART A: Video work, Video installation, CD-ROM
Original
title:
Title in
English:
Country of
production:
Year of
production:
Duration (min):
Director:
Producer:
Script:
Actor(s):
Camera:
Music
by:
Sound:
Editing:
Original
language:
Subtitle
language:
Please include the following:
1) Brief synopsis (up to 200
words)
2) Video
photos
3) Author's
photography
4)
Biography
5) Poster or other Add material

SCREENING TAPE
- Technical Data:  BETA	 VHS	SVHS   (Only PAL system)
Only one video per tape.
Place the title, name, address, duration and format on each tape.

Please tick:
- I agree / I do not agree to the presentation
of a short segment the complete work on community television
Cable TV National TV (promoting the VideoMedeja Festival,
with the indication of "From VideoMedeja programmes")
- I give permission / I do not give permission for my film to
be selected for a compilation representing the VideoMedeja_00
Festival at another festivals and presentations.
- I give permission / I do not give permission for a copy of my
film to remain in the Archive of the VideoMedeja Festival.

- I enter my work under the requirements of VideoMedeja_00.
Entry of work implies acceptance of the regulations and
decisions of the forum organizers.
- I have understood and accepted the above rules.

- Work Premiering at VideoMedeja_00: YES /  NO
(If not, date and place of the
premiere)

Part B:
PERFORMANCE
Title:
Author:
Performer(s):
Please include the
following:
1) Conceptual
description
2) Brief
synopsis
3)
Photos
4)
Biography
5) Preview
Video
6) Poster or other Add
material
Include also the following Technical Requirements:
1) Spatial
requirements
2) Equipment (of which your
own?)
3) Sound
Requirements
4) Lighting
Requirements
5) Duration
6) Other (please be as specific as
possible)

***Part A/B: In case you want to have your preview
tape returned, please send us DEM 15 together with your application
form.

***Feel free to print, fill and send this form enclosed with your
submitted material or send it back filled via email. Submitting entry
form via email will not be treated as valid until we receive your
material.

Send all your entries to following address:
'Multimedia Arts Gallery'
c/o 'VideoMedeja'
Pasiceva 28
21000 Novi Sad