honor on Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:48:06 +0000

alkania-l: future state of balkania websi

hi everyone,

just a quick note about the 'future state of balkania' site that we
developed in helsinki: i guess most of you noticed that it no longer lives
at <http://temp.kisma.fi/balkania>.

i just wanted to check if the people who archived the site in helsinki (am
i right that this was alain and arthur?) still have a copy.  it appears
that kiasma don't have it any more, and it would be a shame if all that
work was lost.

if indeed someone does have a copy, i wonder if we can find anywhere to
upload so we can continue to refer to it (?).  there are quite a few
providers here in the .uk who give away free web storage space.  i could do
some investigating if people want me to ...

i have included below here the email sequence between me and kiasma
regarding the website, just in case you're interested.

hope everyone is well.

best wishes

honor harger