senstiel . 1 on Mon, 25 Sep 2000 05:31:12 -0400 (EDT)

Web Based Research on Tooth Appearance at http://www.dent.ohio-state.edu/restsurvey/esthetics/

--- Begin Message ---

To: rosenstiel.1@osu.edu
Subject: Web Based Research on Tooth Appearance at http://www.dent.ohio-state.edu/restsurvey/esthetics/
From: rosenstiel.1@osu.edu
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 05:31:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hello:

I'm a dental professor at The Ohio State University looking into the public's perception of how tooth-shape affects a smile. I obtained your email address from the internet and am hoping you wouldn't mind completing a short web-based survey.  This is an academic survey that will help dentists when they repair damaged front teeth.

You can take the survey by clicking on

http://www.dent.ohio-state.edu/restsurvey/esthetics/

or if that doesn't work, please try copying the URL to your browser.

The test shouldn't take more than five minutes of your time and dentists will appreciate your considered opinion.  Your responses will be treated as confidential information and will not be shared with third parties.

I appreciate your responses.

Sincerely

Stephen F. Rosenstiel, B.D.S., M.S.D.
Professor and Chairman
Section of Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics and Endodontics.
The Ohio State University, College of Dentistry
305 West 12th Avenue
P.O. Box 182357
Columbus OH, 43218-2357
Telephone: (614) 292-0880
FAX: (614) 292-9422
If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply with the subject "Remove".

--- End Message ---