ctgr on Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:02:24 +0200

Re: Syndicate: Art à l'ère post-biologique - Art in the post-biological era

Dear colleagues and friends,

Post-Bio, Genius in Gene, ... we all feel concerned by our next or passed meta
chromozomic ethics and mutations.
As far as pavu.com Laboratories are concerned, we are proud to present 3 (three) of
our new discoveries in matter of bio-Genetic and methodic souled charism research
results.

http://www.pavu.com/shower/VincentGene2.htm
http://www.pavu.com/shower/VincentGene.htm
http://www.pavu.com/shower/VincentGenie.htm

where past join future
where ground units join land
you will ever find a partner to sensorship your project !

follow pavu.com great http://www.GNouFL.com free territorialisation plan.

--
pavu.com team
Paul Dupouy - Chief President