monika glahn on Mon, 28 Aug 2000 00:09:24 +0200

Syndicate: Re: syndicate: Welcome to the new Syndicate!i

hi,

> our new provider is Berlin-based openoffice.de <www.openoffice.de> - big
hanks tom hexpo.
> thanks to Willi Schaefer and Robert Fuerst who created the new Syndicate
O.k. We are on the stream from Pekarna im Maribor. We like you in
providing such a good example What's next?

> list on a sunn
Yes.

y Sunday afternoon -- I / we owe them a beer for each
yes.

peco@kibla.org

> To contribue to the Syndicate list, send mail to
Here I go.

> 	syndicate@openoffice.de
No.

> 	or
No.

> 	syndicate@mikrolisten.de
Yes.

> Un-/subscribe information follows as soon as I know how it works ;)
Of course.

> Greetings from a sunny Berlin,
Hope you'd like it Inke.

Best on your rest,