Andreas Broeckmann on Wed, 5 Jul 2000 08:30:11 +0200

Syndicate: GLOBAL JUNIOR CHALLENGE GJC award - City Council of Rom

Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 18:06:59 +0200
To: projects@eurolab.comune.roma.it
From: GJC Project <projects@eurolab.comune.roma.it>

The City of Rome presents the GLOBAL JUNIOR CHALLENGE
Youth into the digital age

Dear Sir, Madam,

The City of Rome has launched the GLOBAL JUNIOR CHALLENGE, a world-wide
award for the most innovative information technology projects in the field
of education and training.

The award is open to everybody: students, schools, companies, institutions,
private and public organisations and individual citizens that are
developping projects aimed at helping children and young adults to get
familiar with the new technology.

The winning projects will be awarded the 4th December 2000 in Rome at the
Campidoglio City Hall by the Head of the Italian State Mr. Carlo Azeglio
Ciampi during a ceremony hosted by our Mayor Francesco Rutelli.

More than 110 projects from different regions of the world have joined the
CHALLENGE up to now.

An international jury will select the most innovative projects and the
finalists will be invited to Rome to participate to a large exhibition that
will take place at the Rome Fair the 4th, 5th and 6th December 2000.

Visit our web site WWW.GJC.COMUNE.ROMA.IT and submit your project now !!!!!

Best Regards
Mirta Michilli
GJC coordinator

Comune di Roma