Inke Arns on Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:58:16 +0100

Syndicate: 8 years brown hair

From: "Marc Mathieu" <marc.mathieu@skynet.be>
To: "Inke Arns" <inke@snafu.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:53:22 +0100

Dear lady, gentleman,
To give back a little hope has a mom (Albanian), if he is you possible to
give information on Perparim Aliu child of 8 years brown hairs, brown eyes
to carry missing, her mother is in tears because she doesn't have no news of
his son since the beginning of the war to the Kosovo. Before the conflict he
inhabited Ruga omladinska S.K.4 N°5 17523 Préshévo Kosovo. Spresa will like
knowledge so her son is always living. I thank you for your niceness. in
waits him of an answer I wish you the better for you and your family.

mirë dita të lutëm a kahë mundsi me më tregua se ku e kamë djalin, a është i
zhalë a i vdekur një nonë e malkuarë për përparimin  edhe sitë ketë mundsi
me¨më  tregua me kanë eshtë  faleminderite.
 Shpresa