ichael . benson on Sat, 22 Jan 2000 13:14:36 +0000

Syndicate: Mongolia, of cours

Say, (ahem, a clearing of the throat), folks, does anyone out there
know any unwary interesting interested Mongolians who might be
prepared to receive a small delegation of Slovenians (actually, two
Slovenians, a displaced Belgian, and an expatriate Yank) in a couple
weeks? Much to my surprise, on surveying the contents of my
(dis)"organizer", I couldn't find even one Ulan Bator Mongolian. Or
any other kind of Mongolian.

Why are we going? For what it being billed as the first meeting of
"western" (deep European?) filmmakers and film programmers/curators
with film students in Ulan Bator. Should be excellent, and thanks to
uncle George S for some funding (yet again).

Hope to hear back from the great Syndicate beyond.

Cheers,
Michael Benson