sam Ojukwu on Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:14:02 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] Urgent Message

Dear Friend, my names are Madam Loiusa Ejercinto Estrada the wife of the jailed Phillipino president Joseph Estrada who was the President of the Phillipines. My Husband, was elected to the Senate in 1987, then vice-president in May 1992 and finally in May 1998 was elected the 13th president of the Philippines. He was accused of illegally acquring the total sum of $80 M USD which has not been proven and was unjustly jailed and replaced by a woman who for many year has been dying to marry my charming husband.Now i am left with the heavy task of running the home and the little investment left,as the movie studios he had has confiscated by the government as well. Go to this URL for details:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1063976.stm Before my husband was arrested,he handed over to me documents partaining to the location of the total sum of Twenty Eight Million United States Dollars(USD $28 M) which he has deposited in
 a security company outside the Phillipines.Since i am barred from travels and also still under house arrest,i need a trustworthy person to assit me in claiming this money .I am willing to give you 30% of the total sum if you can assist me in this task and also the opportunity of investing it on my behalf since the money cannot come back to the Phiilipines.Please get back in touch with me urgently so i can give you the full details. Awaiting your prompt response Madam Loiusa Ejercinto Estrada